Network Setup & Service
We know that effective solutions don't come from cookie cutter thinking. We’re here to bring results which will grow your business. Computer networking is our business. Large or small, we adapt to your networking needs. Because technology plays a large role in your day-to-day functions, we specialize in deployment and management of technologies which will serve your business.
With Network Services from Networks Unlimited, You'll Receive:
- Attention to Detail – Our technicians and engineers are highly qualified, certified professionals who also understand that technology must work for you, the customer.
- Tailored Solutions – Each customer’s needs are different and specific. For that reason, your solution will be both custom fit and follow technology best practices.
- Your Business, Empowered with Technology – Most businesses are simply happy if everything is up and running. With “up and running” taken care of by Networks Unlimited, what other things could you be doing with technology to grow your business?
Many of our client relationships begin with a thorough evaluation of their IT systems. The purpose of this assessment is to establish a comprehensive, mutual understanding of the existing IT infrastructure, the reasoned steps needed to improve it, and the documentation to efficiently provide ongoing support.
Request a Network Assessment
With each assessment, certified engineers will inspect and document all aspects of your network, including:
- Physical Environment
- Services and Monitoring
- Backup and Redundancy
Clients then receive a detailed report on each aspect of their network which includes the following:
- An overview of the technology infrastructure
- Summarized and detailed lists of business exposures
- Recommendations broken down by both degree of exposure and by technical function
- Network diagrams
- A list of projects recommended, addressing weaknesses and their associated costs
- Product specifications and equipment sourcing recommendations
- Definitions of technical terms
- Raw data used to compile the report